1. Practical Work Internal Assessment to be performed by the each student is compulsory as per B.Ed. Course norm i.e. Preparation of Teaching Aids (minimum 6 charts on school content,5 sets of trasparancies to transact the school content,02 power point presemntations,01 static model to aid school content) & Community Activities 50 Marks Each in I Sem, One Month Internship for School Experience (Observation of School & Mentors Report (50 Marks) in II Sem, then 04 months Internship (100 Marks) & Reflective Diary and Supervisors Assessment (50 Marks) in III Sem and Training In Yoga and Sports & Games (50 Marks) in IV Semester. Strict punctuality should be observed regarding doing the same. Only after completion of the above, students can appear in B.Ed. Final Theory & Practical Examination.
2. Attendance of every student will be done daily on registers and also online through Bio Metric System in the morning and evening sessions as per SCERT norms. For appearing in final examinations it is compulsory for the student to maintain 85% attendance in total as per college /course norms, otherwise he will not be permitted to appear in the final examinations if the students will be found absent without any information for more than 07 days the students name will be struck off from the college rolls.
3. Every student shall attend classes and complete his practical part in college uniform and shall also carry the college identity card daily and produce it on demand.
4. Students are forbidden from loitering in the college premises during the working hours. They should sit in the library whenever they have no Class. The scheduled college time will be from 10.30 AM to 05.30 PM. In between there will be short breaks and a lunch hour.
5. No notice or any information shall be displayed by students on the notice board in the college premises Students should refrain from writing on the walls of the college or scribbling on any notice displayed on the Notice Board. They should co-operate in keeping the college neat and clean.
6. Students who willfully or otherwise damage college property will be severely dealt with, Smoking in the college premises is strictly prohibited.
7. Any student who is persistently insubordinate and mischievous, or willfully violates the rules of the college and have unwholesome influence on his fellow students will be liable for suspension or dismissal from the college which will be decided according to the seriousness of the offence.
8. Any student found involving in any unlawful activity will be expelled from the college.
9. Fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances whether a student attends the classes or not. In case of any dispute with the college, the place of jurisdiction of filing suit is at Mahasamund in the State of Chhattisgarh only.
I have read the instructions and understood the information, Academic Norms and Rules of Conduct, mentioned in point (1-10) and with free consent I promise that I shall abide by the rules, regulations and orders of the college authorities and officers. Further I undertake to maintain discipline. I also declare that the statements I have made in the application are true and correct. If I fail to abide by the rules of conduct, the Institute may suspend or dismiss me. I agree that if any declaration is found incorrect my name may be struck off from the rolls. I will bring all the required material as may be necessary for conduct of course in the college. I am aware that weekly class tests are mandatory. I will abide by the directions of my teachers and fulfill all the assignments as and when given. The declaration signed by my parent / guardian is binding on me.
I promise to abide by the rules, regulations and orders of the Institution/affiliating body, I declare that the statements I have made in the application are correct and complete. I have not suppressed any information. I fully understand that my admission will stand cancelled in case any information given by me is found to be false at any stage.
I further undertake to put in 85% attendance in each subject failing which, I know that I will not be permitted to sit for the B.Ed. First Year Final Examination and also I will not ask for refund of fee from the Institution. I accept that the place of jurisdiction of filing suit in case of any dispute is at Mahasamund in the state of chhattisgarh.
I here by agree for the admission of my daughter/son/wife to Jai Hind College,Mahasamund (C.G.). I shall be responsible for the good conduct and behavior of my daughter/son/ward during the period he/she remains on rolls of the College. I do hereby also declare that If my ward fails to put in 85% attendance or does not complete practical part of B.Ed. course as mentioned in point 1 and 2 of academic norms and rules of conduct, he/she may be restricted to appear in final examinations . If my ward fails to abide by the rules of conduct framed by the college / affiliating body i.e. Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University Raipur, my ward will be liable of suspension or dismissal from the Institute, In every three months I shall visit the College and ascertain the academic progress of my ward / son / daughter. The declaration made by my ward / son / daughter is correct to the best of my knowledge and any wrong statement is given, his/her name may be struck off from the rolls. I will direct my ward to complete the required practical part of B.Ed. course with proper care as the same is very important for the student. I am aware that weekly class tests are mandatory. I will direct him/her to abide by the instructions of his/her teachers / Head of the institution and fulfill all the assignments as given by time to time.
I know that the fee i am depositing is not refundable in any circumstances and. I shall be responsible for the payment of his/her fees and dues and for his/her good conduct and behavior during the period of his/her academic career in the Institute/ College. I will not ask for refund of fee even if my son / daughter is not allowed for writing the examination due to short attendance/not completing the practical part. I accept that the place of jurisdiction of filling suit in case of any dispute is at Mahasamund, Chhattisgarh.